[Roadsters] Just got home from Solvang

Jim Svedise svedise at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 27 14:59:30 MDT 2010

Well just got back from Solvang. Jeff and Gabby Torres and crew did a great
job as always. My wife and I left Mexico at 3 am and drove to Palm Springs for
the night and up over the Cajon pass 4190 ft on 215 threw rain, sleet and hail
coming down into 395 to 58 to 99 to Selma 43 to 198 to 41 to 101 and down to
Lompoc and then Solvang logging 1415 miles. Coming back home to San Carlos,
Mexico we went 101 to 8 to 10 to 19 1083 miles for a grand total of 2498
miles. Had the little car up to 115 for a short time (it would go faster I
wouldn't). Here's some pic's of ride up and show and back home again. I think
next year we are going to Shasta show.
http://community.webshots.com/album/577480581vaVmxa

Jim & Susan Svedise

70 2000