[Roadsters] Car For Sale

Paul 9laser3 at bright.net
Tue Apr 27 09:53:47 MDT 2010

Don,

  Post the details to this list also, including where you are.  You never
know who might be looking for another one.  Dime Quarterly (Google it) is
mainly for 510s, but they do have a free classified section that is okay for
any Datsun/Nissan for sale.  And of course, 311s.org is a great place also.

Paul
Ohio