[Roadsters] Panasports

Pat Horne pat at hornesystemstx.com
Sun Apr 25 16:21:52 MDT 2010

Rick,

There may be someone in Austin with these wheels, I'll see what I can
find out. In the mean time, check out http://www.acmespeedshop.com/. Hap
Waldrop is the one to contact there, he is well thought of on the brit
car sites when it comes to wheels.

Any idea when you will be getting to Austin and how long you will be here?

Peace,
Pat

Thusly spake richard bush, On 4/25/2010 12:17 PM:

--
Pat Horne, Owner, Horne Systems
(512) 797-7501 Voice		5026 FM 2001