[Roadsters] roadster sighting

steven boortz vociferouschicanery at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 25 10:13:50 MDT 2010

hi everyone
on Friday, 04/23/2010, in the city of South Pasadena, CA, a white '64 (?) roadster with red seats (including the jump seat), and the number "64" on the doors (explaining my guess at its vintage).  it was parked on El Centro, just around the corner from my office.  anyone on the list?
on another note, i was looking at alvin's pics (thanks alvin!), and noticed a black high windshield car with Panasports, and 4 piston Wilwood front brake calipers.  that's a beautiful car.  i'm wondering what springs are on it, as it sits as low in the front and back as i WISH my car did.
675MIZU