[Roadsters] Wisconsin group meeting

Ken & Tammy Williams wilhouse at charter.net
Fri Apr 16 11:53:06 MDT 2010

Hi everybody,
Short notice, but thought I'd send out an invite to everybody.
If you are within driving distance to Janesville, WI you are invited to our
place for an impromptu get together/cook-out/ice cream social/country
drive/whatever on Sunday.

Even if you aren't within driving distance, Chicago's O'Hare and Milwaukee's
George Mitchell airports are just a quick drive to Janesville for the more
adventurous...

I am hoping my '67 will be back on the road by then, and ready to try out the
new exhaust sounds.  Even if it isn't, we'll have some fun and make plans for
the rest of our summer drives.

We are thinking of gathering at around 12-1pm for food/drinks/snacks, then out
for a spin in the country.  Let me know if you can make it.

Oh, BTW
Ken & Tammy Williams
400 Seminole Ct
Janesville, WI 53545