[Roadsters] '69 FS in LA, fly in and drive to Solvang?

O'Farrell, Fergus P (AS) Fergus.OFarrell at ngc.com
Wed Apr 14 07:07:09 MDT 2010

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/cto/1691392459.html

never seen this car at any event before (and no connection to seller).

Z car dual exhaust tip turned sideways (not one slash tip is longer than
the other).  Looks like z offset rims as well, so might be some rubbing.
Nice looking miata seats.
He wrapped the door weatherstripping around the corner at the top,
thought I was the only person to try that (and I was only successful on
one side)
Side trim removed, nice looker.
The pics make the rear bumper look bowed outward in the center, might
just be a visual anomaly. (or is that a bumper from a donor?)
I am guessing 1600 from the grille, but funny he didn't mention it in
the ad.