[Roadsters] Roadster cuts out at 3k rpms

Pat Horne pat at hornesystemstx.com
Mon Apr 12 21:06:30 MDT 2010

Jon,

Put a vacuum gauge on it and watch it when the engine starts to sputter.
If it drops, it is probably fuel related. if it stays up, check ignition.

Make sure the polarity of the coil is correct. the terminal marked "-"
should go to the distributor.

Peace,
Pat

Thusly spake shas1983 at netzero.net, On 4/12/2010 8:55 PM: