[Roadsters] The NEW Datsun Roadster Book - in Three Parts

Scott Sheeler poontang188 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 2 10:54:54 MST 2010

Good afternoon:

We'd like to announce our NEW Datsun Roadster Book to accompany our reprint
OWner's manuals.

Starting today, The Datsun Roadster Book returns - now in THREE parts.

We reduced font to save paper and printing costs
Even after the font reduction it is still over 880 pages
There are 9 more road tests
It has more old Datsun Comp bulletins including one of the very first comp
catalogs
The pages are now WHITE instead of GREY
There are three vintage Datsun Service Bulletins
There is a lot more information including 44 more pages translated from the
Fairlady I and II books.

Pls visit our revised website for more information - a link is at my
signature.

Thanks to all who have supported us in the past.

Scott Sheeler
http://thedatsunroadsterbook.com/