[Roadsters] Datsun-roadsters Digest, Vol 3, Issue 406

philip erickson fj20spl311 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 25 23:17:53 MDT 2009

I have seen 'hotrod' systems which, depending on what is wanted, run the
fuel through either ice, or a heater.
The heater to have the fuel easier to mix with the air and stay in
suspension in the airfuel mix (as opposed to adhereing to the runner walls).
Many who do this are actually trying to get better milage, not more power.
The ice just doesn't make sense to me............

Daryl

The colder the air-fuel mixture the more power.  That means cooling the intake
air and the fuel.

Phil