[Roadsters] Steering box repair?

John F Sandhoff sandhoff at csus.edu
Wed Sep 23 13:27:15 MDT 2009

I recall it's been discussed in the past, but I need an update of
who's out there that does steering box repairs. A friend (he's not
on the list) has a '68 2L, box type unknown at the moment, that
is pretty sure his box needs a rebuild. I recall there was at least
one person that had figured out the proper way to rebuild the shafts
after sacrificing a couple boxes to the learning process.

So whoever offers this service, please get in touch and I'll get
the two of you in touch with one another.

Side note: Are people still happy with the rareparts ball joints? He
needs ball joints so I sent him in their direction.

Thanks,

-- John
     John F Sandhoff   sandhoff at csus.edu   Sacramento, CA
        "No delta smelt were harmed in the sending of this email"