[Roadsters] FW: factory radio delete panel 68-70

Dan Kroninger d_kroninger at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 23 11:22:19 MDT 2009

Craig,

That is really ironic.  I was just looking at the owners manual for the 68
1600 today on the 311s site and noticed that the radio was an optional item,
and I was wondering what they did in place of the radio.  I guess that answers
that question.  I don't know if it would be worth a lot of money of not, but I
imagine that it is one of the more rare things to find on a stock roadster.
It is pretty cool that you happen to have one.

Dan