[Roadsters] california water

Tim tputland at charter.net
Wed Sep 23 09:37:18 MDT 2009

I am far from an expert here, but, having grown up in Northern CA, I can accurately say that poor snow fall amounts and poor snow quality (ie water content) in the Sierras have one of the biggest effects on the southern ca water situation.

Why didn't the powers that be make that two different states way back when. That is a whole other argument.

Can we get back to Roadster content now please?!!

Tim

---- "Hall wrote:

=============
I saw a report that said the reason the salmon population had tanked was
because the fish was not getting to the sea for the salmon to feed on - so the
water is dumped into the sea vs used to water crops.  I personally don't think
this argument holds - it takes more than these few cannels of water and the
related little fish to sustain the salmon population.  Looks like a way to
'point' away from the issue/bad decision.

Phil Hall
NASA/MSFC/ED10
Systems Engineering
work :   256-544-2525