[Roadsters] o/t san joaquin valley

Eddie eddietude at socal.rr.com
Wed Sep 23 08:27:32 MDT 2009

We don't have a "water shortage" problem.  We have a "water
mismanagement problem".  The amount of water that is wasted by diverting
it into rivers that then lead to the ocean is astounding.  Furthermore,
the amount of water we waste AND pollute by using it just to flush our
toilets is criminal.  Some day, we may look at all flush toilets the way
we used to look at the old style flush johns that used 10 gallons per
flush.  Stupid and wasteful.  There are better ways, more
environmentally responsible ways to dispose of human waste...

Don't even get me started....

Eddie