[Roadsters] What is in todays fuel that makes everything gum up?

Pat Horne pat at hornesystemstx.com
Mon Sep 21 17:49:48 MDT 2009

Dave,

My understanding is that E85 and Gasoline are so different in their
requirements that the only way to  use  them on the same engine is to go
with FI. I don't think I've ever heard of a carburetted engine being set
for E85 even though there are some E75 carbs listed on the net.

Peace,
Pat

Thusly spake dave, On 9/21/2009 5:47 PM:

--
Pat Horne, Owner, Horne Systems
(512) 797-7501 Voice		5026 FM 2001