[Roadsters] quirky supercharger set-up picture, R-16 option?

Pat Horne pat at hornesystemstx.com
Mon Sep 21 14:55:56 MDT 2009

Old Paxton superchargers were downstream of the carbs, they mounted
multiple carbs to the sides of the supercharger, then mounted the
supercharger to the manifold.

It would be interesting to see what mods he did to the engine
compartment lid, I don't think there is enough room to close it and
clear the supercharger.

Peace,
Pat

Thusly spake Gary McCormick, On 9/21/2009 3:37 PM:

--
Pat Horne, Owner, Horne Systems
(512) 797-7501 Voice		5026 FM 2001