[Roadsters] Tou Drive Request

Chris & Christy Breyer fairlady66 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 20 08:00:30 MDT 2009

Dear fellow Roadster enthusiast,

 As the holiday season quickly approaches so does the 2nd Annual SoCalROC
Show-N-Shine Toy Drive which is only 7 weeks away.  As November 7, 2009 is
quickly sneaks up on us, we are working hard to make sure everything is in
place.  As you can imagine, an event of this scale requires some attention
to detail.  Though our main purpose is to gather toys for the children, we
want to make this a fun time for all and draw as many people in as we can;
more people equals more toys.

 Our sponsors have been gracious.  Although their sponsorship is not in the
form of funds, we do appreciate their much-needed support (more is still
needed here as well if you are a vendor and wish to donated funds or item
for raffle your name will be put on our website and flyers).  However, we
are in need of some funds for this event. Our need is not huge; actually
thanks to our sponsors and some club members volunteering, our needs are
rather small compared to other events of this caliber. Nevertheless, we do
have a need for this Toy Drive to be a success.

Our funding goes towards a dual cause.  First, we need money to pay for the
expenses of the event.  Second, we are holding this at the Datsun Heritage
Museum which is a non-profit organization and they are letting us use their
facility for free.  Therefore, any leftover funds will go to support the
legacy that the museum is working so diligently to preserve.

 If you can donate any amount, $10, $15, $20, $30, or more, it will go to a
great cause and your name will be included on the card given with the toys
when they are delivered.  You can also designate some of your funds to buy a
toy, just be sure to say so when making your donation.

 Funds can be sent via PayPal directly to socalroc at gmail.com

For more information on the 2nd Annual SoCalROC Show-N-Shine Toy Drive log
onto: www.socalroc.net

 Thank you for your support and showing that Roadster owners care.

 Yours truly,

Chris Breyer, President
SoCalROC

--
SoCalROC
Southern California Datsun Roadster Owners Club

--
Our Classic Rides:
'66 1600