[Roadsters] Top boot mounting

Gary and Cindy Ault aultgc at att.net
Sat Sep 19 21:26:51 MDT 2009

Chris,

You have most of the ones inside the passenger compartment already.  There
are supposed to be three twisties on the vertical panel at the back of the
shelf.  You should  see the holes on that panel in the trunk.  The balance
of the boot uses the twisties around the back of the passenger compartment
as the top/tonneau.  The boot also should have the metal bar which slips
under the same two lugs that secure the top and tonneau.

Does that do it for you?  If not I can get pictures of the interior of my
'66.

Gary