[Roadsters] Off Topic - 510 Brake Master Cylinder

Larry Dziuba roadster68 at shaw.ca
Sat Sep 19 13:05:57 MDT 2009

Hello Everyone,  It has been a while since I have been on to read anything.
I am trying to find out if my 1971 510 master brake and clutch cylinders can
be rebuilt.  Working good now but I do see some black clouds forming in
fluid.  I assume that the old "O" rings are breaking down.  Any help would
be greatly appreciated.  I have been driving my 68 roadster a bit more this
summer.  Approximately 3000 miles on rebuilt 2000.  Larry.