[Roadsters] Cheese runs (hey, it's what Linda called it)

Tom Hendricksen tom at datsun2000.com
Wed Sep 16 10:22:24 MDT 2009

Cheese is often associated with wine.... But, from what the real wine
connoisseurs tell me, cheese is really used to dampen the palet in order to
make poor tasting wines taste better.  If you are trying to awaken the
flavor of your wine, eat green apples as you enjoy your wine.

Driving Towncars occasionally has it's perks, including meeting writers for
magazines, including computers, wine, and automotive writers covering races
here in Portland.

Roadster content:  Now that I have the insurance companies behind me and not
taking up much of my free time after the Lexus was hit and totalled I am
beginning to work on the Bimmer that replaced it... at least temporarilly.
I am a little more than surprised and disappointed at the poor engineering
of the front-end components in the Bimmer.  That leaves me time to start
stripping the recently aquired parts car with the racing goodies on the
frame and begin to move them over to Mr. Hyde.  I was real happy to find a
comp sway bar under a pile of junk on the rear shelf.

If you can use a 70 RF fender let me know.  The fender on this car was NOS
when it was installed and is still in factory primer.  There are a couple of
pieces in the center front that were put on NOS at the same time.  There is
too much rust on the main body for me to keep it around, but the nearly NOS
parts do need to go to someone who can use them.

Tom
69 2000 - Mr. Hyde
Portland
http://www.datsun2000.com