[Roadsters] early 67 windshield and dash assembley

Gary and Cindy Ault aultgc at att.net
Sun Sep 13 17:05:33 MDT 2009

Oliver,

Is the complete dash out of the car, or just the dash pad.

Assuming it is, indeed, the entire dash with the pad already installed, I'd
install the chrome trim ring and the base for the RV mirror, then install
the dash.  The windshield can go in last.

If the dash itself is in the car, install the pad, chrome trim ring, mirror
base then the windshield.

Make sure you have the four "twisties" for the tonneau installed, also.

Gary