[Roadsters] Third Posting

Gary and Cindy Ault aultgc at att.net
Sat Sep 12 15:25:42 MDT 2009

Richard,

You also need to pull the intermediate shaft (Assembly, Shaft-Driving
according to Nissan) which is driven by either the camshaft (R16) or
jackshaft (U20).  Then you can put a screwdriver bit into the slotted end of
the oil pump shaft.  With the intermediate shaft in place, you'll be trying
to turn the motor via the camshaft or jackshaft.

Sorry if that was implied by your response, but some folks who read these
notes might not know that.

Gary