[Roadsters] front suspension and brake bolts

Tim tputland at charter.net
Sun Mar 29 14:09:00 MST 2009

I am thinking that I want to use new bolts for the brake pistons and suspension spindles when I put the new/refurbished parts on my 1600 this spring.

I did some searching on the 311.org site but didn't find any thing regarding caliper bolts.

A couple people out there sell bolt kits. Does either have the bolts for the front brakes and/or suspension? Or does any one know where else I might buy these bolts?

Or is my best bet to try the hardware store?

TIA

Tim
Belleville, WI.
'70 SPL AND SRL