[Roadsters] Ongoing suspension issues--pay it forward???

Tim tputland at charter.net
Sat Mar 21 13:58:23 MST 2009

I was able to dismantle the lower A-arm assemblies fairly easily once I had a socket that fit the bushing nuts and a four foot piece of pipe for leverage. As I started this process, I noticed that the REAR bar of one A-arm set up was bent--sure wish I had noticed this before I pulled it off the part car!! So, now I need one. Does any one have one of these parts that they would be willing to let go free or cheap?

Also, it is ok to re-use a lower shock mount plate if the hole isn't 100% round? Since the shock itself has mounting washers, etc, can I re-use this mounting plate?

Thanks

Tim
Belleville, WI.
'70 SPL AND SRL