[Roadsters] 68 Roadster on ebay

Dave Cooke cookefam314 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 15 13:22:57 MST 2009

I saw this on eBay today, item # 330313560474. Anyone familiar with this vehicle or this ebay seller? It's in Missouri & I have someone that can look at it tomorrow for me. But, I wanted to make sure its worth his time to drive a couple hours up there. It looks like its at a dealer called Lakeway Motors in Kaiser, MO.

I've been looking quietly for a clean 1600 driver. I've had my 69 1600 in my garage for the last 19 years, so I was thinking it would be less expensive & a lot easier to buy a nice driver, rather than attempt to revive mine.