[Roadsters] Stainless steel hood letters

davesmbox at aol.com davesmbox at aol.com
Tue Mar 10 05:50:12 MST 2009

Hey list,
I just wanted to to give a VERY positive plug for some stainless steel hood letters I bought on ebay. The guy that made them has more.
They are fabulous. He obviously put alot ?of work into making them. They look just like the plastic ones but are screwed on with SS machine screws. I had been looking for the old metal ones to have re chromed to replace the plastic ones for my 2000 project car (no still not done) These solved the problem.
His name is Kim. His email is? mloclamk at rochester.rr.com
He also has another set on ebay now.

Dave M