[Roadsters] DATSUN emblems

MH twobeaners at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 6 08:32:18 MST 2009

Any reputable sign company that can do CUSTOM graphics, such as Sign-O-Rama,
a nationwide franchise, can digitize a tracing or outline of the emblems, if
they don't have the actual font. I had new OEM decals made for my 30 year
old Chrysler outboard using a rubbing from the old ones that were still on
the cover. They came out perfect.
M.