[Roadsters] U10 motor sucks, I want my U20 back.

Gordon Glasgow gsglasgow at comcast.net
Mon Jun 29 00:17:25 MDT 2009

My U20 became a U10 once ages ago. The temp gauge wasn't working, it
overheated, warped the head and broke the cam in two right at the center cam
tower.

To troubleshoot, pull the cam cover and bump the engine over on the starter
with the coil wire disconnected. Watch the cam lobes and see if they are all
turning.

Gordon Glasgow