[Roadsters] Wheels or sites

gregs672liter at netzero.net gregs672liter at netzero.net
Thu Jul 23 23:41:06 MDT 2009

Hi gang, I'm looking for an UNBENT pair of 280zx five spoke wheels.  I only
need two.  Discovered that both my fronts are slightly bent, causing the
wobble that won't balance out at 65mph.  I would try moving the rears to the
front but they have been modified to work with the spacers I run.  I figure I
might have some luck with the list, or that one of you might know of a 510 or
Z list I could post my request to.  I considered having them straightened, but
they want $125 a wheel, and that seems like too much to me.  Let me know off
list if you have any resources... thanks!
Greg Burrows
Bonney Lake, WA