[Roadsters] 15" Panasports w/Tires for sale!

alvin gogineni alvingogi at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 21 00:44:21 MDT 2009

I am selling my 15" Panasports with tires and center caps.
I bought these wheels brand new, and they are in pristine condition.

http://rides.webshots.com/photo/2757398560103926530foWDxe

-15x6" "FS" model old casting design
-The wheels are +10 offset, a somewhat "agressive" offset for a roadster.
Definitely gives the car a bulldog stance, while remaining flush with the
fenders.
-The larger lip on these wheels sets them apart from "standard" 15x6 +15mm
offset Panasports often seen on roadsters.
-(4) "hex" style center caps are included

http://rides.webshots.com/photo/2579151170103926530kLrEES

Condition:
-I am fanatic about my wheels, and I dismount them from my car to clean
inside/out.
-Panasport offset/QC label still intact!
-Tires are 195/50/15 Bridgestone  S-03 Pole Position with plenty of tread

Price:
-$750 obo, local preferred but can deliver up to 50miles.

More pictures:

http://sports.webshots.com/photo/1318364246066001410ntiKNr"
onclick="window.open(this.href);return

Alvin Gogineni San Jose, CA 67.5 SPL/SR20