[Roadsters] Stick Shift hole

MH twobeaners at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 10 08:30:31 MDT 2009

Rallye's website has great info and pics of the tunnel holes.
Here is the link:
http://www.datsunroadster.com/PIC_PAGES/PARTS_INFO_PAGES/floor_info.htm

Another useful page, (and there are many!):
http://www.datsunroadster.com/INFO_PAGES/what_year.htm#DIFFERENCES

More info about the boots:
http://www.datsunroadster.com/PIC_PAGES/PARTS_INFO_PAGES/328-05_info.htm

http://www.datsunroadster.com/PIC_PAGES/NEW_PARTS_PIC_PAGES/328-04.htm

I'm always amazed when I go back and review the wealth of information that
is freely shared on Dann's website. It's much more than another source for
Roadster parts.
Mike H.