[Roadsters] gas caps,distributor rebuilding

Roger Kersch rogerkerschhd at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 16 10:52:22 MST 2009

one of my junkers has onne of those old chrome Stant llocking push-on caps.
those  were really cool. I have nice OEM onnes for all 5 cars but they suck to
use. Books doon't shoow listings, anny sources?

the 66 original carbs were fi ne so i jazzed  em up and started thhe car and
found te ig timing all over the place. I rebuit a 510 one 25 yrs ago and it
basiically was just gummed up and stuck. any good advice out there for todays
operation?  i have 5-6 distributors for parts.,