[Roadsters] Sort of OT - need help with my maxima

peter harrison granvillecomputing at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 9 20:28:49 MST 2009

86 maxima - suddenly starts somewhat rough - but fine when warms up - but
won't restart when warm. new fuel filter, plenty of gas, plenty of spark, ran
some injector cleaner through it - possible clue - had a heater hose go and
car somewhat overheated for a bit - not long though - no leaks and cooland
seems clean and no bubbles in the oil as far as i can tell - but why won't it
start when hot???

Any thoughts would be much appreciated. My mechanic won't work on it cos the
PO left a few too many wires lyin around.

Thx

Peter (TOAD SAN)