[Roadsters] car in Houston, tx area

Ronnie Day ronnie.day at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 09:05:02 MST 2009

The car is very nice. Dan Zubkoff, the owner, has been on the list although
I don't know if he currently subscribes. He also has a gorgeous low
windshield (I think) late roadster with a KA24 conversion. A couple of years
ago when Phil Hall was in San Antonio a group of us had dinner at our
favorite Tex-Mex place in Beorne, about 35 miles north of SA on I-10. Dan
drove the KA engined car from Katy (Houston) to Boerne, hung out for a bit,
then drove back to Katy, roughly 400 miles total! The guy is certifiable, as
a roadster nut anyway.

Ron