[Roadsters] 1967.5 2000 for sale

tminerpcav at aol.com tminerpcav at aol.com
Sat Dec 5 10:26:24 MST 2009

Sadly, the time has come where I'm forced to place the 67.5 2000 (#501)
up for sale.  I'm posting the list before I place this on Ebay for
anyone interested. My business needs an infusion of cash, and the
Roadster plus a few other cars from my collection are needing to be
sold.

Many of you know this car, as it has been a regular at Solvang for
eight years. The price will be north of $20K for this 68,633 mile
survior car.

Anyone interest can call me at 949-510-4434 (cell), 949-640-5093
(office), or my home (949-854-9201).

Thanks,

Tim Miner