[Roadsters] Fuel Filler Neck Hose

dave daveandlindab at comcast.net
Sat Apr 18 12:49:24 MDT 2009

Local Napa should have it, is 2" so loose the clamp won't make it up?
Sounds silly, but I would guess almost everyone who hasn't replaced their
hose probably should, so the remainder of the 12 feet would probably sell.
Bring it to Solvang, I'll take a foot!!

Gates lists 1 7/8, 3 foot lengths.  www.Gates.com

Product ID
 46633603