[Roadsters] Blinker Issue [solved]

Steve Jacobson jake7140 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 28 21:26:02 MDT 2008

(RED face) Many thanks, to all.  That's it.  Since I have a hood pin, I've
never
noticed anything down there.  Although the blinker can was in the area,
I just must have overlooked the 'FF' knob. Even when I looked through
the owners manual online, just stopped my search at the dash area
diagram.  Didn't think these even had a hazard flasher.

Must have caught it trying to wiggle out of the tight racing seat.

Cleaned off some bulbs, hooked up a loose rear wire, fully functional again!
Now I can keep my hand warm and dry when I turn, and (not) break down on the
side of the road (track) safely.

I'll go play with my Lincoln Logs now.

Steve

Steve's Racing web site