[Roadsters] Porting, Polishing, Squish, Quench, and Turbulence.

Daryl Smith drlsmith at dccnet.com
Thu Sep 25 03:33:17 MDT 2008

There is a link in there to an article which shows some interesting mods to
a carb which might be applicable to the Hitachi SUs if someone were wanting
to give something like that a try.........

http://www.gofastnews.com/board/technical-articles/169-cylinder-turbulance-combustion-dynamics.html

This is actually a very good technical site for anyone who might be building
an engine and wants to ask questions/get some feedback on
modifications......

Daryl