[Roadsters] It's finally Finished!

tminerpcav at aol.com tminerpcav at aol.com
Tue Sep 23 14:29:21 MDT 2008

To All,

Tim & Will Miner can't go on saturday as previously planned.? It seems that I forgot that my anniversary is on that day and my wife is just not that good of sport.?

Will and I will however go down on Sunday.? Anyone wanting, or able to go on sunday are welcome to go with us.? We'll be leaving from Irvine Spectrum at 6:15 a.m..? We're leaving that early so that we're not stuck in that nightmare traffic that occurs going south on the 5.

Tim Miner

P.S. Those of you leaving Saturday may want to consider leaving earlier yourself to avoid the traffic