[Roadsters] Restoring my first roadster

JohnnyRoadster JohnnyRoadster at comcast.net
Fri Sep 19 15:46:03 MDT 2008

There are lots of guys posting photos of there restorations.  Definitely
drive it for a bit to see how fun it is, and then decide on a gameplan for
fixing.  www.311s.org is a great site for references.  It has many links and
members that will help you out with even the simplest of questions.

Good luck, and post some photos!!

John