[Roadsters] OT - Fall Entertainment

John Klingman jklingman at stny.rr.com
Fri Sep 19 11:04:44 MDT 2008

What a fun idea, I often exclaim it is X days to Christmas just to hear my
co workers grumble and duck when they throw things at me, but this is a new
level. The projectiles are because all my Christmas shopping is done and
wrapped and stashed, 2 kids, 4 grand daughters, and a host of relatives. It
has been 15 years, but 25 years of retail management and I am Christmas
ready before Oct 1st. Spike was John's gift 3 yrs ago, major happy surprise!
  Gloria