[Roadsters] FW: Logo Search - Thank you!

Matthew A. Smith matthews517 at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 17 08:52:58 MDT 2008

Thank you Mark, and all that replied!
I have used the one Mark Sedlack sent. You were correct. My plans include
cutting vinyl for a decal or two, making a spray mask, and making a transfer
for a wood carving/aluminum etching. I downloaded Corel Paint Shop Pro Photo
X2 (Trial version). Now I can convert the .eps file to darn near any format
I want. So far I've made BMP, TIF, PSD, and JPG files. It's so much fun that
I will purchase the full version when my 30 days runs out!!! I also
downloaded Adobe Photo Shop (Trial), but it couldn't read the file you sent.
I'm still working on finding a font for my own lettering, but that will
come. Mark, do you remember the name of the TruType font you used?
Thanks again!
Matt Smith