[Roadsters] brake flushing

dave daveandlindab at comcast.net
Sat Sep 13 15:35:58 MDT 2008

As long as it's not DOT 5, silicone, brake fluid in the car, you can
flush and refill with DOT 4.  If it is DOT5, you must stay DOT5.  SO
ends all I know about brake fluid :)

There are some others, but these are the common 2.
As always, be careful of the paint.  I split a couple heavy garbage bags
and cover EVERYTHING the fluid might get on.

Dave Brisco