[Roadsters] Beware of parts requests--pls read

Keith0alan at aol.com Keith0alan at aol.com
Sat May 10 07:27:27 MDT 2008

In a message dated 5/9/2008 7:28:36 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
tputland at charter.net writes:

This  person said they don't use
paypal and told me all they needed was my name  and bank account number and
they would transfer the money to me.  HELLOOOOO..ALARM BELLS AND ALL THAT
STUFF. Anyway, I have not heard a word  since I said that I don't give out
bank
info.

If you give them the info to put money into your account they can also take
money out. After it gets bounced through half a dozen banks around the world
and  ends up who knows where there is no chance of tracking it down or getting
it  back. If he actually needed roadster parts he could have taken the money
after he received the parts. Talk about adding insult to injury.

keith

favorites at AOL Food.