[Roadsters] She lives! (aka: 1500 pos ground learning experience), SoCalROC Intervention

Fergus OFarrell fergus06 at socal.rr.com
Wed May 7 18:45:25 MDT 2008

Hey Patti and SoCalROC crowd,
I have a babysitter (okay, the kids do) from 2-6pm this Saturday, and that is
too late to drive to the bar-b-q in DanaPoint, so if anyone is up for helping
Patti get her car more roadworthy, I'll bring the following:

-jack stands
-all brake bleeding eqip and supplies
-dial back timing light
-lotsa tools

I am not ashamed to say that I have had my roadster for 7 years, with SU's,
and don't know D@#$K about tuning carbs or valve timing, but will be glad to
help.

Anyone up for an intervention?  I have never worked on a 1600 (or 1500) and
this car needs to get over the hump, so it can get back on the road and
struggle with the problems the rest of us encounter!

Fergus O
69 2000
HB, CA