[Roadsters] Mid June show

Brad and Gayle Holmes bradandgayle at charter.net
Wed May 7 17:50:01 MDT 2008

Dear SEROCers & the Roadster net

SEROC member "Mister Alternator" I almost made it to the Mitty, Matt Smith
from Nashville, TN asked me to send this opportunity out to the club and I've
included the roadster net to cover anyone in the mid south and northeast.

I have one or two more quick emails to send out to you then I'll send a recap
of the Mitty. Stay tuned........................ or not:-)
Thanks Matt!

Brad Holmes
SEROC