[Roadsters] So far Bar B-Q has good RSVP

Chris & Christy Breyer fairlady66 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 29 19:36:01 MST 2008

So far we have 17 people and six, maybe seven Roadsters Committed to being
at the Bar B-Q next weekend.  A couple of Roadsters maybe dropping by later
in the day.  We are looking forward to a great time, if you have not yet
sent in your RSVP and you are planning on showing up or you are not sure,
drop us a line and we will make sure there is enough food to go around.

We are looking forward to seeing all of you next Sunday, April 6th,
12:30/1:00 to whenever.

~Chris & Christy

--
'66 1600