[Roadsters] thinning grinding bumper question

Landis, George M {PEP} George.M.Landis at pepsico.com
Fri Mar 28 13:16:16 MST 2008

Dave
Ronan is going to call is next week with dates.  He is going back to Israel sometime in May.  He was very excited to have the meeting.
Today was a great one for Sabra Dipping Company and it was a great day for Frito Lay as well.
The opportunity for Sabra is staggering.
Thanks for letting me be apart of this.

I believe we laid some good foundation today with more to come.

Hope you have a great week end
GL