[Roadsters] Parts Car??

Erik Miller funkaholik at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 27 12:38:32 MST 2008

Hi all,

  Someone posted info about a low windshield parts car a few days ago and I mistakenly erased the message.  Specifically, I am looking for an early dash assembly that is in Nice physical shape.  Paint isn't important, and neither are guages.  I plan on swapping the early dash (which I love) into my 70 Roadster (which I fit in) for the best of both worlds.  Anyone have a nice, complete dash assembly they want to part with?  Contact me off list at funkaholik at yahoo.com

  Thanks!