[Roadsters] Tyres

Herb Petty haabu at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 27 09:23:42 MST 2008

Hi All,
  At the present time, I'm running the  Falken  Zeiks.     I dearly love the  A-008  Yoko's,
  bui I havn't been able to find them for some time.   I'm always concerned about rear  tyre /  wheel clearence, as I refuse to cut or roll the orignal body.    67.5-70 roadsters have alittle more clearence !    With my present set up, I have about 1/2" clearence on each side, & this is running comp.  suspension all around, using K.Y.B. white-body shocks. ( gas adjust )
  A great day to all,
  Herb Petty.     1966  spl