[Roadsters] Have you seen this item on eBay

jrdmf at aol.com jrdmf at aol.com
Wed Mar 26 09:12:44 MST 2008

In the earlier days of ebay you could just look at the bid history and figure out if the seller was using shill bidders but in an effort to curb fraud (and to protect their one directional money flow) they no longer give us that option. I'm not saying he did use a shill bidder but I'm always suspicious when I see an item show up again and the seller makes no effort to explain why?

Jon Frampton
Huntington Beach